cortada exhibits gallery museum continents africa asia america europe south north latin art art fairs
bio/resume | exhibits |collections | media | statement
SELECTED SOLO ART EXHIBITS:
2010 Sequentia, Frost Art Museum, Miami, FL.
2010 North Pole/South Pole (90n/90s) Installations, Miami Science Museum, Miami, FL.
2010 Endangered World: 80.15 W/ Installation, Biscayne National Park, Homestead, FL.
2009 Native Flags: North Pole, ecoartspace, Verge Art Fair, Miami Beach, FL.
2009 The Reclamation Project, Martin County Courthouse Cultural Center, Stuart, FL.
2008 Ancestral Dinner Party (The Genographic Project), Miami Science Museum, Miami, FL.
2007 South Pole Installations, Centre Gallery, Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus, Miami, FL.
2007 Native Flags and The Reclamation Project, Miami Science Museum, Miami, FL.
2007 Antarctica, Kunsthaus Miami Contemporary Art Space, Wynwood Arts District, Miami, FL.
2006 The Reclamation Project, Bass Museum of Art, Miami Beach, FL.
• 2005 Mangroves, solo exhibit at Miami-Dade College North Campus Gallery, Miami, FL.
• 2005 Mangroves, Capitol Complex Exhibitions: Capitol Gallery (22nd Floor), Tallahassee, FL.
• 2004 May It Please the Court, a solo exhibit in the rotunda of the Florida Supreme Court, Tallahassee, FL
• 2001 No Tengan Miedo, solo exhibit at Latin American Art Museum, Miami, FL
• 2000 Master-Peace 2000 exhibit, Historical Museum of Southern Florida, Miami, FL
• 2000 "imago, imaginis", St. Thomas University Atrium Art Gallery, Miami, FL.
• 1998 "CUBABA," ArtCenter / South Florida, Miami Beach, Florida
• 1997 "Compartiendo con Bolivia: Museo Tambo Quirquincho (La Paz),
and Museo Historico Regional (Santa Cruz), Bolivia.
• 1997 "inter/cambios", solo exhibit at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Cusco, Peru
2010 Adaptation, Art and Culture Center of Hollywood, Hollywood, FL.
2009 Water: Three States, Auburn University Art Gallery, Auburn, AL.
2009 Polar Identity, Works Gallery, San Jose, CA.
2009 Antarctica: Collection from the Bottom of the World, Maryland Science Center, Baltimore, MD.
2009 Sustainable?, Central Connecticut State University Gallery, New Britain, CT.
2008 The Green Project presented by the Claire Oliver Gallery, Miami, FL.
2008 Polar Attractions, Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA.
2008 EPA (Environmental Performance Actions), EXIT ART, New York, NY.
2007 Weather Report, Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art, Boulder, CO -- curated by Lucy Lippard.
2007 Envisioning Change, presented by the Natural World Museum and the United Nations Environment Programme at the Nobel Peace Center, Oslo, Norway (June-August), and the BOZAR Center for Fine Arts, Brussels, Belgium (October- December), and the Ministry of Culture in Monaco (in February 2008).
2006 Miami in Transition, Miami Art Museum, Miami, FL.
SELECTED ART RESIDENCIES:
SELECTED ART FAIRS:
2010 Hardcore Art Contemporary Space booth, SCOPE, Miami, FL
2009 ecoartspace, verge (Art Fair), Miami Beach, FL (December)
2007 Kunsthaus Booth, Art DC, Washington D.C. (April)
2007 Trends, Arte Americas, Miami Beach, FL (March)
2006 SCOPE Sculpture Garden, Miami Beach, FL
2005 OMNIART MIAMI III (Absence of Place), Miami, FL
2005 Plural Miami, curated by Antonio Zaya in the World Arts (during Art Basel 2005), Miami, FL
2004 OMNIART MIAMI I and II (honoring Art Basel Miami Beach and Art Miami 2005), Miami, FL